For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller in respect of any personal data that you submit to us on our is West Arana Hills RLFC , a company incorporated under Australian law and whose registered office is at 247 Dawson Pde, Keperra, QLD, 4055.
Kev McKell Oval
247 Dawson Pde
KEPERRA QLD 4055
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- We will collect information that you provide to us when you fill in a form on the website (such information shall include, but may not be limited to, your name, telephone number, email address, business name);
- It is possible to view the West Arana Hills RLFC website without providing any personal details.
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE TO US?
We may use your information in the following ways:
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to provide customer service to you in relation to your use of our services, to deal with enquiries and complaints relating to the use of our services and to notify you about any changes to our services;
- to administer, support, improve, optimise and develop our services;
- for internal marketing and demographic studies to improve the products and services that we provide; and for security purposes.
- We may also use your information to provide you with our email notifications, newsletters and other marketing communications that either you request from us or which you consent to by opting in when completing a registration form on the website. You may opt out from receiving such marketing communications from us at any time by following the procedure to ‘unsubscribe’ that is specified in the email that you receive.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- We may disclose your personal information to Facebook Inc in order to fulfill the Services. You can review Facebook’s Terms of Service here https://www.facebook.com/ads/manage/customaudiences/tos.php
THIRD PARTY SITES
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
- Appropriate security measures will be adopted to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. However, you acknowledge that data transmission over the internet is inherently unsecure and that we cannot guarantee the security of data you send over the internet.
- Your information will only be held for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires or permits.
- We may use an analytics service provider for service usage analysis and reporting. Analytics service providers generate statistical and other information about usage by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated relating to the Service may be used to create reports about the use of the Service and the analytics service provider will store this information.
THIS WEBSITE USES GOOGLE ADWORDS AND FACEBOOK REMARKETING TAGS
- For Google: https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en
- For Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ads/website_custom_audiences/
ACCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.